AIIMS MBBS 2015 Online Registration aiimsexams.org
Finally the official notification has been released for the receiving of online application forms for the AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) 2015 MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) entrance examination that is going to be conducted in the next few months.
AIIMS MBBS 2015 Online Registration aiimsexams.org Entrance Exam Prospectus
AIIMS 2015 NOTIFICATION
applications are invited for the registration in prescribed form through online mode only for the entrance examination for the admission to the MBBS courses of AIIMS New Delhi and six other AIIMS (Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubeneswar, Rishikesh and Raipur).
When will be the AIIMS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION FOR MBBS COURSE -2015 will be conducted?
The examination date and timings already announced on the official website online application section and the date of AIIMS 2015 entrance exam is 1st June 2015, 01/05/2015 (Monday) in two shifts, the timings are 9.00AM to 12.30PM and 3.00PM to 6.30PM and the test will be conducted in the only online mode (Computer based test CBT).
Who can apply for AIIMS MBBS 2015 exam?
Those candidates who have passed / appearing/ appeared for the 12th class examination or its equivalent with the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology and with 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate can apply for the AIIMS 2015 Entrance Test.
How to apply for AIIMS 2015 MBBS Entrance exam online?
Instructions to apply online:
- visit the official website : http://mbbs.aiimsexams.org/StudentLogin.aspx
- click on new registration and proceed.
- you will get five steps like Registration, Upload Images, Payment Slip, Fee Payment, Registration Slip.
- read all the instructions carefully and enter all the information without any mistakes in Registration part.
- Upload the latest photograph and signature as mentioned in the official notification prospectus.
- Download the payment slip to pay the application fee offline through challan or pay the application fee online.
- Download the registration slip generated in the last step where your registration number/ application number and password are generated.
- all the details will be sent your registered mobile number and email id.