http://ncrb.gov.in/ – National Crime Records Bureau Inspector Recruitment 2015
The Ministry of Home Affairs, National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) has recently issued a notification for the recruitment of 13 vacancies of Inspector (Finger Print), Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial in the third quarter of year 2015 and invites application forms from all the eligible candidates on or before 22nd July 2015, 22/07/2015 (Monday).The Advertisement for the Inspector vacancies was released in the employment newspaper dated 23rd to 29th May 2015 edition and candidates can refer to the official advertisement or can view from the below two images given.
NCRB 2015 Recruitment Details and Eligibility Criteria
- Name of the post : Inspector (Finger Print), Central Finger Print Bureau of National Crime Records Bureau on Deputation Basis.
- Number of vacancies : 13
- Pay scale / salary : selected candidates will be paid Rs.9300 to Rs.34800/- and a grade pay of Rs.4600/-.
- Deputation period : 3 years and will be extended later depends on requirement.
- Age limit : candidates maximum age must not cross 56 years.
- How to apply : candidates must send the completely filled application form as prescribed in the official notification (Annexure II) to the following address along with all the supporting documents and certificates.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (ADMN), NATIONAL CRIME RECORDS BUREAU, MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS, EAST BLOCK – 7, R K PURAM, NEW DELHI 110 066
Last Date to send application:
Completely filled applications must reach the above address with in 60 days of publication of notification i.e 22/07/2015.