https://jobapply.in/ntpc2015/ – NTPC Lab Assistant Trainee Recruitment 2015
The NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation Limited) Limited (A Government of India Enterprise) Southern Region Head Quarters (SRHQ), Secunderabad (Telangana State) has recently issued a notification for the recruitment of 22 vacancies of Lab Assistants (Chemistry) Category and invites online application forms from all the eligible candidates on or before 15th June 2015, 15/06/2015 (Monday).Already the online application registration has been stated from 25th May onward, Hurry Up!!
Lab Assistant (Chem.) Trainees for NTPC Limited – Southern Region
More information like eligibility criteria,educational qualifications,age limit,pay scale,selection process read the complete notification given below.
Recruitment of Lab Assistant (Chemistry) trainee Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria
Category wise & project wise vacancies are given below:
|Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainees||Vacancies||Eligible type of Disability|
|Name of Project (State)||TOTAL||UR||OBC-NCL||SC||OL, BL, OA, D|
- Name of the post : Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee
- Number of posts : 22
- Age limit : The upper age limit of the candidates is 27 years and age relaxation is applicable for all the SC,ST,OBC candidates as per the government rules and regulations.
- Educational Qualification : A candidate must possess Full time regular B.Sc with Chemistry (Chemistry must be one of the subjects) / Graduate in Industrial / Applied Chemistry.
- Pay scale/ salary : Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs.11,500/- per month. On successful completion of training, these candidates will be absorbed in the pay scale of Rs. 11500- 3%-26000/-(W3 Grade).
- Selection process : Selection of the candidates is purely based on Written test and Personal Interview.
- Application fee : General/ OBC candidates need to pay rs.330/- as application registration fee.
How to Apply online for NTPC Chemistry Lab assistant Posts online?
- visit the official website links http://www.ntpccareers.net/ or https://jobapply.in/ntpc2015/
- click on fresh candidate registration.
- login with the registered username and password.
- fill up the application form carefully without any mistakes and upload the required documents and submit it online.
- you can pay the application fee either online or offline mode.
SCHEDULE/ IMPORTANT DATES OF SELECTION PROCESS
- Online Application Available from 25.05.2015 from 10:00 am onwards
- Last Date of Online Application 15.06.2015 upto midnight
- Uploading of Admit Card for Written Test to the website of provisionally eligible candidates 23.07.2015 1500 hrs.
- Date for Written Test 09.08.2015 (Sunday)