SSC CGL Tier 1 2015 Apply online http://ssconline.nic.in/
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently issued a notification for the recruitment of various posts like Group B and Group C vacancies in through the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2015 (Tier-I) examination for all the applied candidates.Applications are invited from all the eligible and interested candidates through ssc 2015 online application form on or before 26-05-2015 up to 05:00 pm (Part-I Registration) & 28-05-2015 up to 05:00 pm (Part-II Registration), for Offline on or before 01-06-2015.other details like educational qualifications, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, exam pattern, pay scale/ salary details etc are listed below from the official notification.
SSC CGL Tier I Notification 2015 | SSC CGL 2015 Recruitment Online Application Form Notification, Exam Dates
SSC Recruitment 2015 SSC CGL 2015 Notification Details
Category wise ssc 2015 latest central government jobs
|Group B Posts:||Group C Posts|
|· Assistant· Assistant (Cypher)
· Inspector, (Central Excise)
· Inspector (Preventive Officer)
· Inspector (Examiner)
· Assistant Enforcement Officer
· Sub Inspector
· Inspector of Posts
· Statistical Investigator Gr.II
|· 1.Inspector of Income Tax
· Divisional Accountant
· Accountant/ Junior Accountant
· Upper Division Clerk
· Tax Assistant
· Sub Inspector
SSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for CGL (Tier-I) Exam
candidates age must be between 18-27 years as on 01-08-2015 and varies for some other jobs in group b and group c. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules and regulations of Government of India to all the SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Bachelors Degree with Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject for Compiler Post, Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level for Statistical Investigator Gr .II Post, Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent for All other Posts
selection of the candidates is purely based on the performance of the Written test and Interviews conducted.
The written test will be conducted as three Tiers (Tier-I, Tier-II) (i.e. Written examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)) & Tier-III (i.e. Personality Test cum Interview/ Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification).
General candidates need to pay Rs.100/- by the online payment mode or offline payment mode through bank challanh form.Women and all reserved candidates no need to pay any applicaion fee.
How to apply online for the SSC CGL Tier 1 2015 Apply online ssconline.nic.in?
- visit the official website www.ssconline.nic.in.
- there will be two parts in the SSC 2015 online application form Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration.
- In Part-I Registration candidates must fill the basic information like resume details.
- In part-II registration candidates must have to upload the Photograph and Signature images and can pay the application fee online or download challanh to pay from SBI Bank.
- Complete the application form without any errors and submit it successfully.
Part-1 Registration : http://ssconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php
Part-2 Registration : http://ssconline.nic.in/upload1.php
SSC CGL Tier 1 2015 Important dates, schedule and timetable
- Last date for Part-1 Registration : 26th May 2015, 26/05/2015 (Tuesday).
- Last date for Part-2 Registration : 28th May 2015, 28/05/2015 (Thursday).
- Last date for paying application fee online : 1st june 2015, 01/06/2015 (Monday).
- Date of CGL Exam 2015 (Tier-I) : 09-08-2015 (Sunday) & 16-08-2015 (Sunday).